Our lovely products are made with coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and scented with essential oils. There are no SLSs, parabens, petrochemicals or rush hours here.
99.7% of our products are all natural, the other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservative which makes our body lotions behave so wonderfully.
No product is tested on animals, ever. And rightly so. The card in our packaging is from sustainable sources and printed with vegetable-derived ink.
REED DIFFUSER REFILL - LEMONGRASS & CEDARWOOD 150ML
REED DIFFUSER REFILL - LAVENDER, ROSEMARY, THYME & MINT 150ML